INTRODUCING THE CP-M1
DESIGNED AND FABRICATED IN THE USA - WISCONSIN
Great for professionals who need I/O access
Compact & lightweight design with handles for PCMR gamers
Full metal design with highly durable cosmic black powder coat
Completely uninterrupted airflow for maximum cooling ability
Works with E-ATX, SSI-EEB, & SSI-CEB server mobo form factors... EPYC or XEON
Take your computer case wherever you want to go. Handles make transport a breeze. The CP-M1 is roughly 25-50% smaller in weight and volume than most of the ATX mid-tower cases while allowing server style (E-ATX / SSI-CEB / SSI-EEB) motherboards and a full metal construction. The cosmic black powder coat is multiple times more durable than paint, and resists scuffs common on plastic enclosures.
The two ergonomically located handles also function as convenient cable routing to either side. The two inch ledge on top of the computer allows you to coil up all your cables on top, freeing up your backpack for other necessities like snacks and beverages. Never let your computer setup stop you from going to a friends house for a couple hours, its really no problem with the CP-M1!
All the I/O ports on the top? No longer will you be diving under your desk to plug somthing in. No longer will you have to hassle with a flashlight to find the right port. See it all on top. It makes everyday usage of your computer immensely satisfying.
Still cabled up by your VR setup? Gain a couple feet of movement in any direction because the cables come out the top.
Cable management has become simple, modular, and effortless. Throw out your zip ties, because it is time to enter the realm of Velcro! Included are 20 velcro dots & 10 velcro cable ties. Place the dots anywhere you decide to route your cables, then wrap the cables and stick them to the dots wherever you need them. When you want to change things up, just detach and reattach with ease.
The design of the CP-M1 is engineered to prioritize maximum airflow over the hottest components. Most all cases attempt to push the air horizontally through the case; past a slew of hard drives and a mess of cables. Ours is designed like a chimney so fresh air gets pushed directly onto all of the hottest components first. When there are two graphics cards next to each other, you won't have to worry any longer about proper heat dissipation, We've got your back!
We eliminated graphics card slop by using a chimney design. Relocating a few other items, like your storage drives and PSU, we were able eliminate most of the dead space that plagues traditional tower designs. Nearly any component can be used and you can even fit an E-ATX / SSI-EEB motherboard inside for that new Threadripper or i9 build you have been dreaming about for a year! Dual socket EPYC or XEON server motherboards work too!
TYPE : E-ATX Mid Tower
COLOR : Cosmic Black Powder Coat
CASE MATERIAL : Steel & Aluminum
POWER SUPPLY : ATX (Not included)
MOTHERBOARD COMPATIBILITY : m-ATX / ATX / E-ATX / SSI-CEB / SSI-EEB
INTERNAL 3.5" DRIVE BAYS : 2
INTERNAL 2.5" DRIVE BAYS : 4
EXPANSION SLOTS : 8
FRONT PANEL PORTS
FRONT PORTS : 2 X USB 3.0 / 1 x Headphone Port / 1 x Microphone Port
All Motherboard I/O ports are front ports
120MM FANS : Bottom: 2x-120mm fan mount Top: 2x-120mm fan mount (4x filters included)
For Liquid Cooling Radiator Considerations: See Overview Printout at bottom of page
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
MAX GPU LENGTH ALLOWANCE : 307mm / 12.1in (Assuming use of 25mm thick bottom fans)
If using a bottom radiator, subtract max gpu length by the thickness of the radiator.
MAX GPU HEIGHT ALLOWANCE : 138.8mm / 5.46in (slots 1-6), 120.9mm / 4.76in (slots7-8)
MAX CPU COOLER HEIGHT ALLOWANCE : 175mm / 6.89in (If over 130mm, max width 130mm)
DIMENSIONS (H x W x D) : 43.7cm x 38.1cm x 29.8cm / 17.2" x 15" x 11.75"
WEIGHT : 5.51kg / 12.15lbs
Unique lightweight design for maximum airflow & efficient usage of space.
I/O on top of enclosure for extremely convenient port access.
Ergonomically placed handles for quick transportation and convenient cable routing.
Top ledge allows your cables to be coiled for rapid mobilization to LAN parties.
Modular Cable Management System - Velcro® Straps
Can you explain how best to orient the fan's?
- I recommend the CP-M1 to have the top fans for intake and the bottom fans for exhaust. This is recommended for a couple reasons.
- First: This orientation helps dust naturally fall to the ground and stay there. You will end up with less dust in your system than if you reversed the flow.
- Second: Performance is going to be roughly the same, you won't notice much of a difference in your thermals.
- Third: When all the air is blowing strait out the top, if it is near the edge of your desk and you have papers there, oops there they go! Or if you have dry eyes, it will be blowing on you for extended periods of time.
- Lastly: The fans from the top view will look more professional, as you aren't seeing the backside of the fans.
There are other cases that have handles that cost less, why should I choose CP-M1?
- Port accessibility is a huge deal. The other cases may have handles for easy transportation, but when you get there you don't have the convenience of easy port access like the CP-M1.
- Of the few cases that do have handles, the CP-M1 is ergonomically designed for being taken places. Being roughly 25-50% smaller in volume and 25-50% lighter than most mid-towers/full-towers, these factors are often forgotten about out of a race to find the cheapest case.
- I have helped many people build their own computer. The common comment is, "oh I didn't realize it would be this big/heavy". "I have a lot of empty space in this box that will never get used."
- Ultimately you get what you pay for. When you buy a Ceptagon product, you can have confidence that it is designed thoughtfully (design for minimum dead space) and build quality (Made in the USA). The CP-M1 is a premium product designed and fabricated in USA. The value is excellent when you compare all the additional useful features that other products simply don't have, and it looks unlike anything else out there!
Designed, Engineered, & Manufactured in the United States of America.
How many computer case manufacturers can say that? We do!
Solutions for everyday desktop computer problems are coming your way from Ceptagon. We ensure our products are designed to the highest standards using our prior experience from designing high amperage industrial electrical equipment and electrical enclosures. We are devoted to manufacturing better products using advanced technologies, materials, and processes. Our manufacturing partners have a combined 40+ years of manufacturing experience.
We check our email everyday and will let you know we have received your request. All questions are welcome. Our goal is to help you build an awesome computer!